Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why has the muscle directly under my eye twitching all day??

right under my eye(where the bags under your eye are), has been twiching all day. i have no idea what is causing this. does anyone have any ideas, or know how to stop it ??
thank you!!
Answer:
Eyelid twitching usually disappears without treatment. In the meantime, the following steps may help:
* Get more sleep.
* Drink less caffeine.
* Lubricate your eyes with eye drops.
If twitching is severe, small injections of Botulinum toxin can temporarily cure the spasms.
Consult an Ophthalmologist.
Please see the web pages for more details on Blepharospasm.
You may have an allergy to something either pollen or something that you put on your face. I often get that from getting makeup in my eye or seasonal allergies. Try getting some over the counter eyes drops, such as Similisan Allery Relief eye drops. Usually costing around 6 dollars. Good Luck!!
O ahhaaha I think that feals good. You didnt get good sleep and nedd to take a nap.Thats all :]
This happens to me sometimes when I am stressed, anxious, or tired. Also, when I am overstimulated...if I have had more than one cup of coffee. Any of these apply to you? Try focusing on your breathing...taking deep breaths to help your body and mind chill and relax
My bet is on stress. what is stressing you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment