Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why does one need to take frequent deep breath regularly?

My wife recently started to complain about having to take deep breath quiet regulary. She does not work with weights and the appointment with her doctor is only in two days time.Apart from this unusual problem she does not suffer from any medical complication.Can anyone provide an indication of the problem?ThanksA
Answer:
I am curious, did she recently quit smoking? The reason I ask is because I quit smoking about 3 weeks ago, and I have this same problem. If she recently quit smoking, you can probably rest assured that this is normal, and can be normal for up to several months.If she didn't recently quit smoking, is she a current smoker? That will very obviously make breathing a bit tougher.Is your wife overweight? That too could cause breathing difficulties.The point is there are a number of things that could be doing this to her. Illnesses such as pnuemonia could be the culprit as well.I know I just fed you a bunch of information. That's because there is a number of things this could be.I wish you and your wife the best!GOOD LUCK and See the dr. soon!
good cure 4 helping `with breathing`hold and count to ten`
have her start breathing more regulary ina pattern
Hmmm. Well, I often take big sighs for absolutely no reason other than I feel that my lungs need more air. My fella calls me 'Big sigh Lisa' and he's always asking me if I am ok because he thinks I sound very bored. I tell him I'm fine and I enjoy filling my lungs with air. It's just a habit I have developed and I am perfectly healthy. I have actually done it twice while I was writing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment