Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why does my neck and chest develope a red rash when I am nervous or excited?

Anytime I have a very emotional feeling and even alcohol can trigger itbut its a red rash, it doesn't itch ot hurt but its enough to draw unwanted attention to me. Is there a treatmen for this?
Answer:
I've got this too!
it's just blushing, but not your chest.
It practically glows when I'm embarrassed or drinking.
And the area gets warm too, so I don't bother with make up, if i sweat, the make up will stain my top!
So i've just learnt to live with it.
I love wearing a lot of low-cut tops, so my red chest is often a topic of interest. I just say "it's just me blushing" and no one cares after that.don't worry about your blushing chest, everyone's body works in it's own way :)and yeah, boys love it. they love making you blush and making you get excited.
such silly creatures ;) (just kidding) xx
don't be over nervous or excited, inhibit drinking a little bit
Its due to sympathetic nervous system activity,rather overactivity.If the prblem is annoying u may need beta blocker.Consult ur family Physician.
oh yeah i get this too! when I'm excited or angry, having sex or when i have a glass of wine.
its cos your blood vessels are dilating, and that causes the flushed feeling
i was told to think of white when it happened but in all honesty its best just to let it come and go, in fact some guys think its cute, in case that matters to you?, its worse when your younger but calms down a bit as you get older, i think that's more to do with the fact you get less flustered cos you have more life experience, rather than the aging process.
try make up, i know boots does a green based one to counteract the redness

No comments:

Post a Comment