Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why does having the flu wipe you out so much?

What's the medical reasons behind this?I've had to put off my writing for the better part of this week, I don't know if I can exercise like I normally do, and I just feel so WASTED and having a strong lack of motivation. All I want to do is sleep for the next week.But every time I "sleep in"--more than 7-8 hours of sleep--I wake up feeling trashed.Spiderman 3 is coming out this weekend, and I'm not sure if I can get in to watch it--I feel so out of it.Aside from the usual remedies and doctor advice, is there anything else I can do to increase my energy just by a little bit?Thanks!
Answer:
I think you should move, I know it's hard, but the more active you get the more it starts to get out. I always have that and the first day I usually stay in bed, but then I go out for a walk no matter how bad a I feel, then when I get back I feel extremely tired and then I go straight to bed and I sleep like a baby. And you should drink ALOT of fluids, juice and water. I dont think you need to be on a strict diet, all you got to do is eat a bit healthy, not much fast food.Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment