Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why do you have diarea with cardiac braycardia. I heard it is a sign of heart falure?

On Monday night I had an out of body experiece when I was in bed asleep. About 4 weeks ago my holter moniter was 39 beats per minute at 3 am. I am 38 and female and not that sporty anymore and have not been for years. I have a strong family history of heart deaths and around my age too. Sometimes I get too tired to get our of bed in the morning after a good nights sleep sometimes I just want to go back to sleep at 10M IN THE MORNING. Two days ago as I was walking home after doing my shopping I was seeing flashes and stars and feeling light headed like a dehydration feeling. After my rund this morning for the first time in a couple of weeks I rushed in a had massive diarea. It was the 3rd time in 2-3 weeks, that was watery. This is not normal. I hate going to hospital, and the only times I will go if I am getting chest pain so bad I cannot breath. My blood pressure most of the time is 90/60. When I said I had an out of body experiece Monday night my spirit left my body and I had no idea
Answer:
******************************...
Maybe you are a hypocondriac~~~from the looks of all your previous questions( 60+ about health)....
Here are a few...
******************************...
rapture 鈥?br />Member since: 28 October 2006
Total points: 312 (Level 2)
Points earned this week:
7% Best answer
536 answers
rapture 2007
0Hi peoples, I have an imprtant question for you. As I have just gotten of bowel cancer the doctor today found?A lump under or shall I say in my neck and I tell you when I lift my head up it is very painfull and tonight I had a dry cough at my mothers house when I went there for dinner.I have not got a sore throat, or a fever, although it feels like I do, and I feel tired most of the time. I do not want to jumpt to conclusions here but what are the signs of Hogkins, lypmphnona(how ever you spell it). Should I leave it for a few weeks to see if it goes away, or get on to it ASAP. My mother told me if it is serious and I leave it it may be too late. Has anyone on here had or have got Hogkins or lymphna cancer of the lypmpnodes. What are you sypmtoms. The pain in the left had side near the lump is anoying, and antiboitics are not working at all, and does illness mess up your periods, as I am now 11 days late, and no I am not pregnant. What shall I do people, I need uradvise
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 19 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Christians-Have you encounterd a supernatural encounter of healing like cancer, disease, etc?In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 16 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Christians- do you believe angles of God is sometimes sent to heal people from cancer and diseases
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 14 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Is it possible that at almost 38 I could be going through menopause or soon?
In Women's Health - Asked by rapture 2007 - 14 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
I am almost 38 and my periods are now 10 days late. I had bowel cancer?
In Women's Health - Asked by rapture 2007 - 7 answers - 2 months ago -
1
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 27 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Christians- do you wish God would take you home now away from hell on earth?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 15 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Who on here thinks this world sucks. who on here thinks people suck?
1
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 24 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Atheists and Christians- I have a bad temper, and do not take s**t from anyone?
What is a normal heart beat per minute reasting? I just checked mine after eating a box a chocloates which?
In Heart Diseases - Asked by rapture 2007 - 6 answers - 2 months ago - ResolvedI have a question before I go to night nights. My reasting heart rate about 11:00pm at night on some nights?
In Heart Diseases - Asked by rapture 2007 - 4 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Question here. All my mothers family including herself has or had dibetes?
In Diabetes - Asked by rapture 2007 - 7 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Does anybody have bowel cancer or know anybody who has or had it?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 5 answer
Christians-one more question before I go to nighty night.?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 5 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Is it normal to have your galands up under your neck and feel very virusy for 2 weeks?
In General - Diseases %26 Conditions - Asked by rapture 2007 - 4 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Christians-have you had any miracles from God? And if so what was it?
1
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 18 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
What are the symptoms of cancer of the lypmphnods(glands)?
In General - Diseases %26 Conditions - Asked by rapture 2007 - 3 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Can Hemroids cause mucus in the stool, dark read blood coming out of the bowel?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 7 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
This is a serious question. I have bowel cancer, and yesterday when I went for a 40 minutes run?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 10 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
I know someobyd who has bowel cancer. Why does she bleed dark read blood from her bowel, and why is her glands
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 9 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Why do bowel cancer people have glands up most of the time under thier neck and under thier armpits?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 5 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Why do people who have bowel cancer blled dard red blood from thier bum, and why do they sometimes have diarea
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 4 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Christians- one last question before I nick of to beddy byes.?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 6 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Christians-I may be going home not too many years from now or even sooner?
1
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 18 answers - 2 months ago - ResolvedWhy do people with bowel cancer in the first stages bleed diarea, and have mucus in thier poo?
In Women's Health - Asked by rapture 2007 - 2 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Why do people get bloody diarea in the first stages of bowl cancer, and please tell me why they get mucus in?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 2 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Why do people with bowl cancer get bloody diarea, and get mucus in thier poo?
I posted a question before and wanted to know if people on here have got or had bowl cancer?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 2 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
I need to ask a questions to people who have had or have got bowl cancer?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 4 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Christians-I posted something aboutme having all the signs of bowl cancer and feeling at peace?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 14 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Chrisitians- I posted a thing about me haveing all the symptoms of bowl cancer before?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 5 answers - 2 months ago - Resolved
Chrisians what would you do if you had cancer. Would you get it treated or go home to glory?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 12 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
Christians-Do know anybody with cancer or know anybody who had cancer and died and went home to glory?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 8 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
What is the symptomes of bowl cancer? Do you know anybody who has got it or had it?
In Cancer - Asked by rapture 2007 - 6 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
Christians-Do you know anybody with cancer or had cancer, and were they in so much pain before they died or in
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 10 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
Christians- How many of you believe Jesus will return within 100 years?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 14 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
Christians-Do you feel the battle of amegeddon is getting so close?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 3 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
Christians- How long do you think it will take Russia to attack America knowing Russia hates America?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 12 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
Christians-How long do you think it will be until Russia attack America? As you know Russia hates America?
1
In Russia - Asked by rapture 2007 - 16 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
I hope there is no men on here as this is a personel question?
In Women's Health - Asked by rapture 2007 - 5 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
Important question here. If I was going to weigh myself on the scales in the morning?
In Diet %26 Fitness - Asked by rapture 2007 - 4 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
Christians- How would you feel if you were told by a doctor you had a life threatning illness?
In Religion %26 Spirituality - Asked by rapture 2007 - 12 answers - 3 months ago - Resolved
******************************...
And these are just a few.
So it seems you either are a hypocondriac or someone has put a curse on you!
PEOPLE DONT ANSWER THIS WOMAN OR YOU WILL RECIEVE EMAILS LIKE THESE!
******************************...From: rapture 2007Subject: returning messageMessage: You are a real evil deal. Stop waisting my time as I have no time for timewaisters like you. You may think posting my questions in the site quiete amusing, but small things amuse small minds. I hope you get your thrill for the night, very interesting. . See I told you you have a small mind. Feel sorry for your kids, living with a mother like you. Posting my questions on the site does not bother me infact I laugh. I think it is pathetic like from the individual it is coming from. I have now more time for creeps like yourself, so go jump in the ocean. Do do not think I can stick up for myself, yea right. Anyway I have nothing more to say to Godless fools like you. Good ridance. .And you will end up in hell if you continue you hate for God. God cannot be mocked but you can. Unless you stop you hate monging you will end up burning in the pits of hell along with all the dammed, and the souls that will never have any hope. Do not believe me, just wait, your time will come
have received a message from another user!From: LeanneSubject: commentMessage: I know you can get what you ask for. The bible says life and death is in the power of the tounge. Maybe I just wanted to die and go home to God and get out of this crap earth. I do have a low a low paule rate, what do you call 39 beats per minute? Yes my holter moniter did show that. And besides heart problems run in the family. No I did not end up haveing hogkins disease. I found that out. And yes I got my periods back after 3 months of not having them, not that its any of your business. Yes I do get panicky when I find something. Like I did when I had a small lump in my right breast , which in the end only ended up being a cyst. I had to rule it out as my Auntie had breast cancer, and cancer does not discriminate, not does death.; And yes I do know where I am going, do you? Yes if I die, I will be in teh arms of my loving Father, and also I have 3 kids up there. 2 abortions, and one miscarage. Besides no matter if I want to die and go home, if God does not want m e home yet, then he has a purpose. I will not die if God does not allow it. God said to Satan about Job you can go this far, but you are not to kill the man. I have to try and learn to be patient about getting out of hell on earth, and try and learn that God will take me when he is ready not one minute before or one second before. So now you know the truth no more smart **** coments. Leanne
From: LeanneSubject: commentMessage: All right, what would you do in that situation if some cheep drunk came up to your mother and abused her and slaped her glasses of her face? Come on then tell me. I bet you sounding like the person you are would smack the daylights out of her. And yet you go accuse me? Take the speck out of your own eye before you start on others, and I am being nice here, and do not know why you do not deserve it. Stop you hypocritical coments they are very unwelcome in my books, and yes take your own advise what goes around comes around. Hey, at leat I am not into all that evil **** of wiccan which you see as good. I think it is frigin crap to me. Yes I give out more than what is dished out to me, and if people did not dish it out in the first place they would not get back twice as much crap from me. You said in your profile you are hippy. You do not sound too hippy to me.
To continue the conversation, click this link:And there is more where that came from but you get the idea dont you??
LEANNE GIVE UP!!
During sleeping hours a slow heart rate is normal, but if you were experiencing such a slow rate while having a Holter monitor you doctor should talk to you about it if there is any need for concern. You could eventually need a pacemaker or AED, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment