Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Why do we get allergies?? any permanent solution?

like from various foods, perfumes dust etc? Is there any serious side effects of taking Anti Allergens?
Answer:
For me I have a lot of sinus allergies. Alergy test say dust mites and feathers are my worse enemy. But one thing that will help anyone with their allergies is honey. Bees come in contact with everything, so get some honey from a bee hive that's local to you and have table spoon in the morning, and one at night. It will help.
One of the side effects I found from antihistamines is sugar cravings (and strong hunger)...I did research and found that side effects include increased blood sugar (I wonder if their has ever been a study done on this, after all so many folks are diabetic). I have used antihistimines since childhood, as I got older the cravings for sweets increased dramatically and weight loss more challenging. Also I would suspect that folks with diabetic family histories should query their physician heavily regarding this and use alternatives to help with balancing this side effect. As you may already know various alternative methods have helped many alleviate or reduce greatly their symptoms. It can be expensive and requires time and patience and a life style change in some areas of life permanently. I always hoped that my allergies would decrease with age but actually got worse. It's like, my body response is hyper...lol...over reacts to allergens, too efficient lol. Each person will have their own set of side effects to cope with. So do your own research and pick a course that you can live with and afford. If only I learned about the blood sugar side effects earlier, I would have exercised more regularly. hope this helps
Anti allergens do not often show side effects, apart from those mentioned in the preceding answer.
There are also some non-chemical solutions avaliable
- see link below for examples.
allergies are a kind of negative reaction which our body gives
the permanent solution is that to stay away from the allergants
Allergies is your body's immune system telling you it has detected allergens. Anti allergens or anti histamines are drugs that suppress the immune system. It's like taking a pain medication to suppress the nervous system so that the nervous system won't transmit the pain signal to your brain.
Serious side effects usually come with long term use causing liver damage and maybe overdose causing sickness or death.

No comments:

Post a Comment