Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why does my skin improve and I have less pain after an oral contrast or a barium swallow at the hospital?

I tend to feel physically better for a day or two. Is there something in that stuff that improves skin conditions? (NOT that I want to make a HABIT of it...I'm just curious why it happens.)
Answer:
I am not sure, I have never had one.
Maybe it rids the body of impurities.
I do fasting for the very same reason.
Ridding the body of toxins is a great thing.
So I think this is why you would feel better, and have better skin conditions.
Blessings
I hate to say this, but you must have cancer or something. Hope the doctor figures out what's wrong with you in time so you can get something WAY better than a little old barium swallow. Something like CHEMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment