Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why does my head feel like it has a fluid inside that is constantly draining?

It feels as if I poured water on my head and then you can feel it go down from the top of my head downwards. I've experienced this for the 6 days in a row now and it won't stop. Please help me pinpoint this. Thanks.
Answer:
Does it drain down the back of your throat? I'm not quite sure what you mean by this description, but I know about stuff draining in your head. This happens to me when my allergies build up until I get a cold or the weather changes and then everything drains from my head either out my nose, down my throat or into my ears. So my idea would be that it has something to do with allergies. This is prime allergy season when everything is blooming and every one suffes in a different way.
you probably have dizziness and nausea
It sounds like a bad sinus infection. I'm no doctor though, so please go have it checked on. Some sinus infections are very dangerous and this one sounds dangerous to me. Some antibiotics will clear it up.
go see a doctor that sounds bad

No comments:

Post a Comment