Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why does my voice go throaty deep when i wake in the morning?


Answer:
you probably sleep with your mouth open and on your back therefore you get a lot of air and dust particles down your throat. when you wake up you have that "throaty deep" situation. you should try sleeping on your back or sleeping with your mouth closed.
hmm.. sounds sexy...Perhaps your mouth gets dry when you sleep... you could try sleeping with a humidifier in you room, or keep a glass of water near you to drink..Also, if you can, try breathing through your nose instead of your mouth.. this may also help
I think that happens to everybody, but it's only noticeable when we talk within a minute or two after waking. Goes away quickly, right? It's just part of the process of the body waking up, muscles need to "stretch" a little, including vocal cords. Don't worry, it's normal.
I have the same problem.
Think it's because i sleep on my back with my mouth open.
Keep a bottle of water beside your bed and if you waken during the night then take a drink.
Has helped me a bit .

No comments:

Post a Comment