Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why does my leg go numb when I am walking?

I have started walking. I was walking on the treadmill the other day (I have done this before), but this time, my right leg went numb up to my thigh. I kept walking for a few more minutes, but I felt like I was walking on a stump or something. After I got off the treadmill and sat down, my leg started to "wake up". I got the tingling and pins and needles sensations. What is this?
Answer:
You could have a blood clot in your leg or something worse, but this is not a diagnosis just an opinion...seek proffesional medical advice immediately.. Please dont trust a "diagnosis" from this site.
blood clot
pinched nerve? did u get pins and needles in the same leg?
are you on a low sodium diet?
Could be a pinched nerve - a chiropractor might be able to help.
i am not sure but it sounds like to me that it could be a blood clot so you should get in to the doctor and have it checked out

No comments:

Post a Comment