Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why isnt there a cure for asthma yet?

Im am asthmatic and im curoise as of why there is no cure yet.has their been any recent news about it or improvements, studies? i feel that people are not caring much for asthmatic people its hard you know!
Answer:
I know how you feel! Unfortunately, there are so many reasons people suffer from it and what triggers it, that it has to be treated on an individual basis. There are some great meds out their now. I saw an allergist, saw what I was mosty sensitive to, and started on shots. I took singulair and allegra on a daily basis for quite a while and it controled it where i did not refill my inhaler prescription for over 2 yrs.
I'm Sorry u have asthma, if it makes u feel any better I have it too and i'm pist off that there isn't a cure yet!
Not just with Asthma but with many cronic health issues, I believe that the profits the med companies make cause them to move vveerryy slowly toward a cure.
I know what your going through... The only thing I can say to answer this question is why isn't there a cure for cancer or the common cold? I guess we just don't have the technology.
How old are you? If you are still young, you might be able to overgrow it if you take proper care. I have come across quite a number of young children with asthma and they are ok now. I have a friend who cooked Crocodile meat for her daughter regularly and she is ok now. Maybe you can try it. Try to avoid taking cooling drinks or food.
I have asthma too! I take Advair morning and night. I take a spacer or Abutrol. It seperates your lungs or something like that.
You raise a good point. You will feind the below website interesting

1 comment:

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Obesity, Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria, Toxoplasmosis, Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone, Cystic Fibrosis, Esquizofrenia, Cirrhosis,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Coeliac Disease, Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete