Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why is it, everytime I eat something, I have to use the bathroom (number 2) immediately afterwards?

Do I have some kind of digestive disorder? Oh and also, I DO know I have G.E.R.D. (gastrointestinal esophageal reflux disease) it's pretty bad and I regurgitate my food a lot. But, could something else be wrong, like in the lower digestive tract too?
Answer:
IBS, or a food or a high sugar diet. Try eating a lot of plain yogurt.
You seem to have a good digestive system, but if you are worried about try talking to a doctor.
YOU MUST BE SKINNY GOOD JOB NO PROBLEM THOUGH ITS NATURAL I THINK GO TO THE DOCTOR
Sounds like you have alotof "plumbing problems"...I would say go to a Doc and see "what's up" ( so to speak:)
You could be having giardiasis or malabsorption, IBD, protein losing enteropathy. Consult a gastroenterologist.
As long as there is no diarrhea or blood. Chron's disease is a thought but there is pain and blood. Hang in there. I wish I could really help. But if you just need someone to talk to, Im here
hey baby it's da diva here. so let me get this straight everytime you eat something you have to to right to the bathroom afterwards ? wow it can only mean 2 things that you don't eat healthy/work out regularly, and that you digestive system is messed up pretty badly. but i doubt it if you are allergic to anything. it's just that your system is messed up honey that's all. hope that i helped got to go love ya i'm out smootches.*
I suffer from some pretty bad well oppisite issues than you lets just say traffic jam.Me doctor told me about chewing and sallowing that helps you uhmm release I dont recall the specs on why, and well he wouldnt be the first doc that was wrong but something you might want to check into.

No comments:

Post a Comment