Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why is my snot still green even though my cold is finished?

I have had a really nasty cold for a few days which gave me lots of sticky green snot. Even though it feels like the cold is over (my head is clear, cough and sore throat gone) I'm still getting green snot. It's the kind of "productive snot" which feels really good to blow out. Why is this symptom lingering? Will it take long to go away?
Answer:
Green snot is a sign of infection. Clear snot is normal.
snot is always green DUH!
make a snot vid and put it on youtube.
Your cold may be gone but the virus is not!
You may have a sinus infection. If you still have green snot on Monday, I would suggest that you go to a doctor or a clinic and have a doctor take a look at you and maybe get some antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment