Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why does my skin itch and get a rash all over when I start to sweat?

I've yet to get a "good" answer from my current doctor, and I haven't switched to my new doctor yet... Whenever I start to sweat, or feel the sweat coming, I get terribly itchy and a rash all over my skin (mostly where I would sweat - on my back stomach arms and legs). It's only been happening in the last few years.I've switched every product I use including shampoo, soap, etc., several times. I've run out of ideas and it's getting worse.I don't know. I need to talk to my future doctor regarding this, but has anyone ever encountered this? If so, what did you / they do?Thanks for any responses.
Answer:
It sounds like you are having heat rashes i would put some powder on to help from sweating so bad or something to stay dry with but when my kids break out like that i use calamine lotion. That usually stops the itching.
Sounds like a heat rash to me. You may be prone to heat rashes. All i can suggest is try to remain cool. Wear cotton clothes and try not to use any sticky or powdery deodorants
pretty much your allergic to your own sweat. my fiance has the same thing. take allergy medicine every day to help it is annoying but that pretty much all you can do. but ask your doctor
Sounds like hives! But I could be wrong. You did not say whether your doc was a dermatologist or not, if he isn't I would suggest finding one!
As far as changing all your hygiene products, have you tried taking a shower in the morning, without soap or shampoo, just use water, do not apply any deodorant and work yourself into a sweat several times throughout the day and see if this condition still occurs, if it dose, you MAY be able to rule out that it is caused by these products! Please do this at home when you will not be around anybody you wish not to offend with body odor, lol!

2 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Helen, from California. thanks to Dr oju who cured me from seizure and asthma with his herbal medication, my entire life was devastated because of these two dangerous diseases, I couldn’t travel far away from my family members, and I was been stigmatise by friends and other people who knew I had these diseases, I was already given up on myself, before I came in contact with Dr oju testimony online on how, he has been curing people, on same diseases, and I summon courage to reach him for help, and he administered his herbal medication on me, within a month, all the symptoms disappeared, and I went back to my doctor for a checkup, and the doctor satisfied me cured of both asthma and seizure, am so happy now, my life is now Norma, in case you are going through similar problem, you can also contact Dr oju on his personal email on : Droju6@gmail.com or call/WhatsApp +2347089275769

    ReplyDelete