Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why do I heavily jerk/jump/etc. whenever loud noises happen to me? esp. while having coffee?

Whenever I'm in a restaurant, even if I'm expecting it, I feel like loud noises give me a "heart attack" so I have to plug my ears- (slamming dishes, when a child or person screams, someone sneezes loud, %26 several other (steady) noises bother me too, like "scraping plates", people who slurp their drinks, blow their nose,.anyways, why do noises bother me? is it the coffee? is it my epilepsy?-I take carbamezepine. Is there a name for this problem I have?
Answer:
Humans are inherently afraid of four things, pain, loud noises, strangeness, and falling backwards. It's in our blood and in our bodies. People can train themselves to react differently to these experiences, but without learning how to instantly and continuously deal with the same thing, loud noises, you will always jump or startle or feel your blood pressure and heart rate go up.It's just life, man.
Best idea is to ask your doctor
u need coffeine like drogs

No comments:

Post a Comment